Turnkey Solutions by MASS4D®
Starter Kit Benefits
MASS4D® Starter Kit is your turnkey solution to offering bespoke orthotics with ease and professionalism. You receive the benefits of state-of-the-art scanning technology, plus scripts & templates for targeted patient communication, marketing tools, training manual and more.
Training and Certification
MASS4D® is dedicated to providing you and your entire team with the training needed to offer, cast, fit and follow-up with MASS4D® foot orthotics. Included as part of your Starter Kit, we provide 2-hours of detailed Training. This training will conclude with each Clinical team member performing 2 complete sets of casts for Certification approval.
Eligibility Standards for Certification:
Must be a licensed health care professional including (but not limited to) Podiatrists, Chiropodists, Orthotists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Orthopedics, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Medical Doctors (GP), Kinesiologists etc.
- MASS4D® recognises the differences in professional nomenclature from country to country and will consider applications from any licensed clinician on a case by case basis
- MASS4D® holds no responsibility to ensure scope of service eligibility to sell foot orthotics
- It is the responsibility of the provider to work within the guidelines of their licensed scope of service and to be aware of changes in regulations.
Easy Orthotic Design, Ordering and Delivery
- Orthotic design is not just about capturing the corrected foot posture in our 3-dimensional capture system. Design is about the person who will use the orthotics each day, whether they are in a foot pain treatment program or seeking functional improvement. Individual foot flexibility, person’s body weight and activity levels are calculated into each orthotic.
- Template designs are provided for our most commonly ordered styles, but of course, you always have the flexibility to custom design shoe inserts for any set.
- Orthotics are manufactured in the USA and you can expect delivery within 2 weeks (barring any customs issues in your country).
More on Design, Ordering & Delivery
Insurance Reimbursement & Profitability
Insurance companies are often reimbursing for custom orthotics if they are provided for a medical necessity. In order to assist you and your billing department, MASS4D® Certified Providers all receive a listing of the most successful CPT billing codes as well as cut & paste Letters of Medical Necessity that you can customise to your office and patient needs.
MASS4D® bespoke foot orthotics are the most customised and individualised orthotics found on the international market today. Insurance companies respect that those with diagnosed foot health problems require orthotic aids for their condition. We have packaged to templates and tools you need to ensure optimal repayment and office profitability.
MASS4D® orthotics will provide an additional revenue stream to your facility, in addition to being a valuable clinical tool for your patient’s and client’s foot health. Our turnkey package allows you to keep your focus on your patients and clients, while profitability rises with ease.